Time to RESET after Summer Parties, Pools, Beaches and Vacations!
Our 12-day cleanse will help you dump the cravings and fatigue, rebalance your gut and supercharge your energy! Stumped metabolism? We got you!
12 Days to Reduce, Rebalance & Revive!
Brain fog * Cravings * Bloating * Heartburn * Joint Pain * Headaches * Fatigue Cleanse dates: October 16th-27th, 2022
Do you constantly struggle with nagging cravings for things like coffee, candy, bread, chips or cocktails??? And its sabotaging your efforts to eat healthy?
Do you want to feel more energy so you can live your life with passion and finish your ‘To-Do” without crashing and burning by the end of the day??
Are you looking to strengthen your immune system going into the fall and winter cold/flu/virus season?
Are you looking to reduce Autoimmunity Symptoms, High cholesterol, blood sugar and blood pressure!
Our Fall cleanse includes:
- Detox powder and supplements
- Daily emails
- Videos from masters in the health and wellness industry –
- Detox Immune IV infusion voucher (worth $175) – to be used before Dec 15th, 2022
*In order to help you learn how to eat 4 Better Health, this program does not provide your food*
12 days to dumping the dreary and igniting the fabulous!
It’s time to Reset 4 Better Health – CLICK HERE to Register
REGISTRATION CLOSES OCTOBER 8TH
“A process or period of time during which a person attempts to rid the body of substances regarded as toxic or unhealthy”
- You eat and drink 10-15x/day. Hopefully most of it is healthy and delicious!
- While your body digests the nutritious and useful parts of your food and drink, your liver also filters out toxins and minerals or materials that it can’t use for bodily health. And, we know summer has a way of detouring our best intentions.
- Normally, your liver does a pretty good job of this, especially if you eat and drink well most of the time
- Sometimes, our liver can get overwhelmed. If our liver is overworked, it may actually store toxins and/or allow the gut to reabsorb toxins and slow the communication between the gallbladder and liver (we call this ‘biliary congestion’). These toxins can stick around in our body for too long, leading to a gradual build-up which adds a ‘burden’ to your immune system, metabolism, gut microbiome, joints, and cardiovascular system… i.e., it makes us feel like S***
When toxins build up over time, our metabolism and immune system becomes imbalanced leading to side effects or chronic conditions, such as IBS, GERD, bloating, fatigue, brain fog, joint pain, headaches, weight gain and crappy sleep.
Thus, full-body detox means giving your liver a helping hand.
A detox is a great way to clear your body, mind and soul of the collective ‘party’ of summer. A detox maximizes the body’s ability to eliminate toxins, rebalances the gut and upregulates the metabolism.
We’re exposed to many harmful substances in our diets and environment that can negatively affect our energy, weight, sleep and mood! In our 12-day Detox Cleanse, we focus on planning, shopping and prepping whole foods to energize and support your body while eliminating those that cause inflammation, fatigue and cravings.
We use a high-quality detox protein powder and detox supplements to support and optimize the different phases of detoxification.
“To treat (the body or organ) with a regimen intended to remove impurities and promote health”
You’ll take out the inflammatory foods and drinks (such as sugar, processed foods, alcohol, caffeine, etc.) and focus on eating whole food the whole time. No feeling hungry or deprived.
You’ll take out the foods (and drinks) that ‘jam up’ your metabolism and detox pathways and support nourishing an optimal environment for the gut.
IV Infusion Therapy
While your liver will eventually get rid of the toxins mentioned above, IV therapy can provide your liver and the rest of your body with key vitamins and minerals, plus helpful amino acids. By injecting these into your bloodstream through IV therapy, you can give your body immediate access to high quality immediately absorbed nutrients without the work of your stomach, small and large intestine doing the work.
In some cases, IV therapy is even more advantageous because ingesting high levels of vitamin C can cause GI upset and may not be absorbed easily. Glutathione must be made within our body from proteins we break down into amino acids – for many this process is challenged. IV therapy allows you to circumvent all that and get the benefits of vitamins, amino acids and hydration quickly.
We Strongly recommend you start cutting down on caffeine 2-3 weeks before aiming at being completely off caffeine before starting the cleanse. If stopping caffeine is too daunting, we recommend switching to green tea prior to the cleanse program and continuing with one green tea daily.