IV Infusion Therapy
Intravenous (IV) Infusion Therapy is a very safe and powerful method to deliver high concentrations of nutrients and hydration into the bloodstream. Because the fluids, nutrients and medications are bypassing the GI Tract, the absorption rate increases by 90-100%. The Infusion duration is 20-60 minutes (depending on your IV solution). The faster you absorb, the faster you’re living 4 Better Health.
Hydration * Improved absorption rates * Boosts metabolism and recovery
Alleviate nausea and headaches * Clarity and circulation improved * Decreased pain
Enhanced Immune System * Fast delivery into cells and tissue * Great energy
To contact our IV suite please email the nurses directly at IVNurse@4Betterhealthmedicine.com
INFUSION AND INJECTION CONSENT FORM
- Who should have an IV infusion? Everyone can benefit from IV Nutrition, regardless of your health status and where you are in your health journey. Vitamin infusions support the immune system and body to bounce back quicker during and after viruses, colds and travel. Hydration only is great for those suffering with GI bugs or vomiting from medical treatments or pregnancy as well.
- Who can NOT have an infusion at 4 Better Health? All patients in our IV suite must be afebrile, over 18years old, be at least 5 days out from a + Covid test and not have an active stomach bug.
- Do you need to be a patient at 4 Better Health to access infusion therapy? No, you do not have to be a patient at 4 Better Health to take advantage of the accelerated benefits of IV infusion or Injection therapies.
- How long do the infusions take? 30-60 minutes
- How do I schedule an Infusion? Click on the Infusion you are interested in scheduling to open the booking links.
4 Better Health patients, please choose the 10% off discount option when booking
- How often can I schedule infusions? While infusions are safe for most people once or twice weekly, decision making for IV timing should be discussed with the IV Nurses.
- Do you offer Infusion packages? Yes, we offer packages for infusions, glutathione push, Vitamin B12 and MICC injections. If you are interested in a package, please speak to the IV Nurse at your appointment.
- Can family members share infusion and injection packages? Yes, as long as each person has completed the required forms.
- Do you offer customization for Infusions such as high dose Vitamin C? 4 Better Health patients can discuss options with their provider. For non-4 Better Health patients, we have Infusion consultation appointments specifically for evaluating the dosing and safety for customizing infusions. To schedule a customization appointment, please complete our online Customization Infusion form. Once we receive the completed forms in our office, we will call to schedule your appointment with one of our providers.
- What is the age requirement for an infusion? 18 years and older for non 4 Better Health patients.
- Are there forms that need to be completed prior to Infusions? Yes, all patients must complete the Infusion consent form. For non-4 Better Health patients, an Infusion Intake form must be completed prior to infusions.
- Can I use my insurance for Infusions? No, we do not take insurance for any services at 4 Better Health. We do accept all flex spending and HSA cards and, if needed, can create a receipt with CPT codes and ICD 10 codes for submitting to flex spending or insurance companies.
- My question wasn’t answered here. Contact the IV Nurses directly via email IVNurse@4BetterHealthmedicine.com
Booking links are unique to each IV
- 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated
- Hydration in the body is necessary for transporting carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and other important nutrients and oxygen to the cells. Optimal hydration regulates body temperature, lubricates joints, prevent infections, delivers nutrients to cells, and keeps organs functioning properly. Being well-hydrated also improves energy, sleep quality, cognition, and mood.
Vitamin C supports:
- immune system
- wound healing
- bone and collagen building
- fat burning
- heart disease and eye protection
***4 Better Health Patients only – book a “SIMPLY C” IV
- 500cc normal saline with 10G of Vitamin C infused over 30-45minutes. Boosters can be added at the time of your appointment. Schedule your SIMPLY C appointment here.
Schedule your SIMPLY C with Glutathione push here.
*Click on IVs for descriptions and pricing*
Add an additional Booster to Your IV
Each IV can be customized for added “Booster” * Add a comment to your IV booking and your nurse will discuss whether these options are appropriate for you at the time of your appointment*
- Hydration (normal saline 500ml) $45
- Glutathione – the body’s lead antioxidant $35
- Vitamin C – antioxidant $25
- Magnesium – relaxation, reduces pain and headaches $25
- MTE5 – Trace minerals $25
- Toradol- nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory $25
- Zofran – antinausea $25
- Pepcid – antacid $25
- Taurine – antioxidant and energy $25
- Lysine – antiviral $25
*Boosters will be an additional charge at the time of your appointment
Intramuscular injection (IM) is an injection of vitamins directly into the body’s muscle. Because the IM injections bypass the GI Tract and are administered directly into the muscle it has a faster rate of absorption than subcutaneous or intradermal injections and are helpful for cell growth and development. There are fewer options with injection therapy (over IV Infusion therapy) yet can be added to IV Infusions and has many of the same benefits. We are also able to inject medications to reduce specific symptoms such as headaches, joint pain, or nausea.
Injections can be administered before or after 4 Better Health Appointments and for any NON-4BH patients these can be scheduled by contacting our IV Nurse at IVNurse@4Betterhealthmedicine.com
IM Injection options
- B12 Injection $25 Book your B12 injection here
- Vitamin D Injection $25 Book your Vitamin D injection here
- MICC Injection– Methionine, Inositol, Choline and Cobalamin (B12): The amino acids and B12 injected into the muscle to help stimulate the liver into optimizing the process of metabolism for weight loss (no guarantee for weight loss and please note that one is not sufficient, and will require multiple injections for weight loss results) $35 – Book your MICC injection here
- Toradol and Zofran as above $25