Practitioners Need More Treatment Options and Patients Need More of Us!
Imagine the patient referrals for you and your practice if you could ‘fix’ the more complicated cases.
Are you exhausted with seeing patients day in/day out and only seeing mild (or no) results?
Are you frustrated with patients who aren’t ‘invested’ in their health?
Are your patients needing more and more medications with little to no improvement in the tragectory of their conditions?
Are you looking for a broader way to treat your patients?
We are passionate to SPREAD the word and SUPPORT others to be confident in sharing and utilizing Functional Medicine.
We worked in traditional allopathic healthcare for 20+ years and although much of what we offered was lifesaving and symptom reducing, we felt like we were always adding more and more medications but our patients were sicker and sicker. We felt the ‘pain’ of their fears about their future body ‘breakdown’ but didn’t have the tools to support them.
We specialize in deep investigation for toughest cases utilizing the ‘First Do No Harm’ approach.
Working on Reducing Body Burdens and Optimizing Body Balance …AKA: Functional Medicine.
Through sophisticated scientific testing we help to identify the root cause of your patient’s symptoms.
We frequently consult on patients that have been through the traditional medical system, seen multiple specialists, had many procedures and labs, yet have no clear diagnosis and continue to feel unwell. Often patients consult with us because they are taking medications for a clear diagnosis but are worsening or want to use a less traditional approach for their chronic condition.
Are you curious about Functional Medicine? Would you love to see how utilizing Functional Medicine is different than the traditional medicine visits?
We need more practitioners open to this type of medicne. We love to share our passion and give you the insight to clarify what we do, how we work with patients and give practitioners a shadowing experience
Shadowing time Lisa Vasile, NP or Dr Patti Zub (or both depending on patients)
- morning session $249
- full day session $369
Practitioner Q & A
Do you have questions about Functional Medicine? About setting up a practice? About how we might approach specific conditions?
Do you have patients asking about specific testing or supplements and want an expert to guide you through the ‘unknown’?
Are you just starting Functional Medicine and looking for a colleague to review case studies?
We Got You!
We offer private case study sessions
- Phone or Telemedicine
- $165/45minute call
- Appointments are booked through contacting our office: Info@4betterhealthmedicine.com or 508-625-1807
PTP: Provider Training Program
We offer shadowing and one on one training for providers who are looking for a deeper dive and expanded knowledge base. We incorporate the newest science which often has not yet trickled down into mainstream medical journals or practice. This style of practice has the ability to open up additional streams of income in a time of declining reimbursements, increasing overhead and burdensome insurance requirements.
Most importantly, it re-ignites the passion that brought us all to caring for patients and the desire for lifelong learning that lead us to medicine, making practicing a joy again. Our passion includes not just taking excellent care of your patients but also sharing this form of medicine with other providers. We are excited to share this innovate and scientific approach of Functional medicine to our colleagues with our Provider Training Program.
Each Provider Training package includes:
- Review of core Functional medicine theory
- Two Shadowing days: One with Dr Zub and one with Lisa Vasile, NP
- Detailed Functional medicine review of 2 case studies from your practice
- Email support up to one month after your sessions conclude (pertaining to the 1 case studies)
- $1189 per package
- Mid-level practitioners welcome
- Must have novice understanding of Functional medicine – we recommend watching this video prior to applying for our Provider Training Program
- Will sign HIPAA release at 4 Better Health and we will sign one for your patient’s case study
- Fill out the Provider Training Program (PTP) Application form Once downloaded, fill out form and save to your PC. EMail form to Info@4betterhealthmedicine.com or Fax form to 508-625-1162. If you do not hear from us within 48h please call to inform us you’ve sent an application 508-625-1807
Would you like to put your toes in the ‘functional medicine water’? We recommend you peek at the School of Applied Functional Medicine.
- “4 Better Health offers their patients a wonderfully gentle empathy and ability to listen. They pair this with creative, intelligent medical assessment of each unique person and the experience of a multi-decade background in clinical practice. Over the years, I have sent dozens of clients to Lisa for support in overcoming medical challenges ranging from obesity to autoimmune disease to post-cancer recovery and prevention. And she gets fantastic results! My standards are admittedly very high. And Lisa Vasile is a top-notch health practitioner that I confidently recommend.”
Tracy Harrison, MS , SAFM CEO, Functional Medicine Educator
- “Lisa has a passion for helping people to get healthy. She is constantly learning about the latest research and incorporates the information into her workshops, lectures and writings. Her teachings keep her patients in the know so they can make healthier choices. She is an advocate for your health, doing whatever it takes to help you get back on track for better health. I highly recommend her services.”
Dr. Kerry Goyette, Milford, MA
Contact our office for more information 508-625-1807 or email us at Info@4betterhealthmedicine.com