For Providers: Helping Your Patient
We’ve had success treating a multitude of diagnoses and symptoms. Does your patient have gastrointestinal disorders, fatigue, autoimmune disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, hormones, and/or memory problems?
We’d love to help.
We specialize in deep investigation for toughest cases. Through sophisticated scientific testing we help to identify the root cause of your patient’s symptoms. We frequently consult on patients that have been through the traditional medical system, seen multiple specialists, had many procedures and labs, yet have no clear diagnosis and continue to feel unwell. Often patients consult with us because they are taking medications for a clear diagnosis but are worsening or want to use a less traditional approach for their chronic condition.
We dedicate ourselves to applying Functional medicine; an emerging area of clinical practice. Years of independent study has allowed us to develop a diagnostic and therapeutic tool set to augment our traditional medicine training and knowledge base.
We would be happy to see your challenging patients for consultation while you continue to be their primary care or specialty provider. We will send your patients back to you for care and encourage them to share the testing and recommendations with you.
Should you be looking for high quality Functional Medicine Training but can’t get away from the office/family for IFM’s conferences; we recommend Looking into the Core 101 Semester program with Tracy Harrison
PTP: Provider Training Program
Wouldn’t you love to have more in your practical ‘tool box’ for treating complex cases?
We offer shadowing and one on one training for providers who are looking for a deeper dive and expanded knowledge base.
Imagine the patient to patient referrals for you and your practice if you could ‘fix’ the more complicated cases.
We incorporate the newest science which often has not yet trickled down into mainstream medical journals or practice. This style of practice has the ability to open up additional streams of income in a time of declining reimbursements, increasing overhead and burdensome insurance requirements.
Most importantly, it re-ignites the passion that brought us all to caring for patients and the desire for lifelong learning that lead us to medicine, making practicing a joy again. Our passion includes not just taking excellent care of your patients but also sharing this form of medicine with other providers. We are excited to share this innovate and scientific approach of Functional medicine to our colleagues with our Provider Training Program.
Each Provider Training package includes:
- Review of core Functional medicine theory
- Two Shadowing days: One with Dr Zub and one with Lisa Vasile, NP
- Detailed Functional medicine review of 2 case studies from your practice
- Email support up to one month after your sessions conclude
- $1069 per package
- Must be licensed practitioner with proof of current licensure
- Mid-level practitioners welcome
- Must have novice understanding of Functional medicine with prior training and by watching this video prior to applying for our Provider Training Program
- Must sign HIPAA release at 4 Better Health and we will sign one for your patient’s case study
- Fill out the Provider Training Program (PTP) Application form
Download Once downloaded, fill out form and save to your PC. Fax form to 508-625-1162
- “4 Better Health offers their patients a wonderfully gentle empathy and ability to listen. They pair this with creative, intelligent medical assessment of each unique person and the experience of a multi-decade background in clinical practice. Over the years, I have sent dozens of clients to Lisa for support in overcoming medical challenges ranging from obesity to autoimmune disease to post-cancer recovery and prevention. And she gets fantastic results! My standards are admittedly very high. And Lisa Vasile is a top-notch health practitioner that I confidently recommend.”
Tracy Harrison, MS Clinical Educator, Wildly Successful Health Counselors, Wellness consultant
- “Lisa has a passion for helping people to get healthy. She is constantly learning about the latest research and incorporates the information into her workshops, lectures and writings. Her teachings keep her patients in the know so they can make healthier choices. She is an advocate for your health, doing whatever it takes to help you get back on track for better health. I highly recommend her services.”
Dr. Kerry Goyette, Milford, MA
Contact our office for more information 508-625-1807 or email us at Info@4betterhealthmedicine.com